Web Design & Digital Marketing Expert Company
Graphic Designer / Video Editor
Position: Graphic Designer
Experience: 0-2 Years
We are looking for a graphic designer who can create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
The ideal candidate will have innovative design skills and should be visualising and creating graphics, including illustrations, logos, banners, layouts, infographics, videos, newsletters, and marketing materials for websites and social media sites or projects. A thorough understanding of marketing, website design, advertisements, and multimedia design is required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing high-quality graphics for digital media and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Creating engaging visual content for social media platforms or handlers, including graphics, videos, and animations.
- Designing and creating catalogues and other marketing materials, ensuring consistency with the organisation’s branding and messaging.
- Helping organisations create visually engaging and effective designs across multiple mediums helps them reach their target audience and achieve their marketing goals.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software. Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest design trends, technologies, and best practises in the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma or Certification Course in Graphic Design or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in graphic designing.
- Having good Portfolio of work.
If you are ready for a new challenge and an opportunity to take your career to the next level, send your updated resume and portfolio to [email protected]
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.