We are looking for a highly skilled SEO Executive to join our company’s marketing team. As an SEO Executive, you will play a pivotal role in driving organic traffic, improving search engine rankings, and optimizing clients website for maximum visibility and conversions.
Position: SEO Executive
Reporting Manager: Operations Director
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Skills: On page optimization, Link building, Google ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Email Marketing, Content Marketing
- Candidates must have minimum 1 year experience in SEO audits, keyword research, on-page SEO, and link building
- Proficient in social media marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, AHREFs, SEMRUSH, UberSuggest, Screaming Frog etc.and other relevant industry tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The candidate will be responsible for keyword research, on-page SEO, link building, social media marketing, and SEO audits.
- Perform SEO audits and inspections to identify regular on-site content and off-site opportunities.
- Monitor core pages for ranking fluctuations and provide insight to the business to help understand any rank changes.
- Prepare monthly SEO, and analytics reports and conduct technical site audits to identify search & user-related issues.
- Monitor Google Analytics and Google Search Console and keep up on the latest algorithm updates and SEO trends.
- Driving the acquisition strategy to ensure we build brand awareness, grow audiences and maximize growth.
Salary: 15 to 20k per month
How to Apply: Interested candidates are suggested to send their updated resume to [email protected]
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.